Join us from the 23rd to the 30th of January in one of the most scenic place on Earth for skiing.
This is an amazing Ski Adventure in the Dolomites which include:
- 7 Nights Accommodation in Double Room @ the beautiful and historic Hotel Schloss in Canazei in the heart of the Dolomites.
- Extensive Buffet Breakfast Daily.
- Transportation from/to Lucerne and Zürich with a private Minivan.
- 6-Day Ski Pass Dolomiti Superski (Skiing from Sunday the 24th to Friday the 29th).
- Skiing with your Private Ski Instructor every day around the Dolomites. We can adjust every day the pace, where we want to go or what technical aspects we want to improve. The keyword is flexibility.
Canazei is a small Italian Alpine Village in the heart of the Dolomites. From here, every day we can explore many different ski areas either driving or simply reaching them by skiing.
Schloss Hotel Dolomiti. Historic Hapsburg period-style hotel in the heart of Canazei, in the Dolomites. You will be greeted in a picturesque and charming environment, full of history and poetry, with wood panelling, vaulted ceilings, refined furnishing and a traditional welcome, in keeping with the hospitality that Trentino is renowned for.
The hotel has a wellness centre with whirlpool bath, cromotherapy showers, sauna, Turkish bath, relaxarium and gym.
The Cablecar is a short walk away from the hotel.
The Dolomites are a unique place, part of the UNESCO, they offer an amazing environment for not only skiers but also for nature lovers.
Why with me?
I have my full Ski Instructor license for Switzerland, Italy and France with the highest level of education and I keep myself updated with the latest Ski Techniques on a regular base.
You should be at least Level 5.
Check your ski level here: https://my-mountains.ch/ski-levels-the-ultimate-guide-find-out-what-level-you-belong-to/
Not convinced yet?
Check out the reviews of My-Mountains and what our customer say.
More about me
I am Italian living in Lucerne since 2011, father of a one year daughter, skiing for more than 30 years, teaching since 2003, ski trainer since 2007. I speak Italian, English, German and understand most of Swiss German dialects. I guide also Ski Trips throughout the Alps and in Summer I am a hiking guide and tour guide.
Why usually people choose me?
- Experienced = Results guaranteed.
- Possible to choose many different Ski Areas in different countries.
- Multiple Language.
Life is too short to not be a good skier.
Secure your spot today. We accept max 8 participants.